12 Favorite Posts of 2013

January 1, 2014

*click images to view recipes*





What a year! Cheers to 2014!

We were able to celebrate our 9 year wedding anniversary during his R&R.
Nate made the promotion list & got promoted to SFC! So proud ♥
My Rosina came to visit me!
Went to California to see my bestie Jeannie get married in June & hang with my favorite person Jenny.
After Nate was gone for A WHOLE YEAR, he came back the end of August!!
I had the BEST 30th birthday in Cali with an amazing dinner and spent with some of the best people.
Went to LA in November to surprise my Mom for her 60th birthday.
My friend Ana & I went to The Pioneer Woman's book signing in Seattle!
Got to spend our first Christmas in our new house! He missed out last year, so this year was extra special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friend and thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog!
I truly appreciate the comments, advice and encouragement you leave me here :)

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme