Mosa's Guacamole

June 3, 2013



My friend Rosina came up to visit me for a week, hence the lack of posts and lack of communicating with my blogger friends. My bad. I'll have some posts up about our adventures, but if you follow me on Instagram, you did see snippets... or more like food we ate. So, one thing Ro said she'd do is make me some Mexican food which I was over the moon so excited.

First up, guacamole. Can't have Mexican food without some guacamole ya know? It's a very basic recipe and you can add more of this or more of that to suite your own taste, but for me, this was sooo spicy! What can I say, I'm weak.



Mosa's Guacamole

5 avocados, de-pitted and sliced
2 jalapenos, diced (or minced)
1/4 cup red onions, diced
1 1/2 TBsp minced garlic
2 small vine tomatoes, diced
2 limes, juiced
Salt & Pepper for taste

Add your avocado, one jalapeno, onions, garlic, one juiced lime and mash everything together in a large bowl.

Season with salt and pepper to taste.

Add in more jalapeno and/or lime juice.

Top with diced tomatoes and gently mix into the dip.

Note: To store leftovers, place saran wrap right on top of the guacamole (touching it) and make sure there's no air. I put mine in a tupperware and it's been 2 days and still very fresh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friend and thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog!
I truly appreciate the comments, advice and encouragement you leave me here :)

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme