Strawberry Apple Popsicles

June 30, 2014



I bought these zip top bags at World Market a few months ago just to make my own popsicles. I LOVE popsicles, but sometimes it can get pricey if not on sale or they filled up with extra fillers that's just not good for you. I figure, how hard can it be to make your own?

Had some strawberries that needed to be used up, so I quickly pureed some fresh strawberries with some water and pushed through a sieve. Added in some Dasani apple flavor sparkling water. It was very icey and the flavor wasn't as strong as I would of liked. This was just my first time, so I have still lots of time to improve and play around with flavors.



Strawberry Apple Popsicles

1-2 cups strawberries, hulled
1 TBsp sugar
1 cup of water
1/2 can of Dasani apple flavored sparkling water

Puree strawberries with about a cup of water and sugar. Push through a sieve.
Add 1/2 a can of Dasani apple flavored sparkling water. Let it fizz out a bit before putting it in the zip top bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friend and thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog!
I truly appreciate the comments, advice and encouragement you leave me here :)

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme