September 2013 Love with Food Box

October 29, 2013





Baked Organic Corn Snack: Organicasaurus // Delicious cardboard tasting corn snacks! I had hope for these and was quickly disappointed by the taste and funky after taste.

All Natural & Gluten Free Blueberry Fruit Bars // YUM!! These taste just as good... if not better than those other fruit bars in the cereal aisle.

100% Natural Crunchy Cinnamon Apple Chips from Bare Fruit // I love apple chips!

Cherry Berry Raw Cookie // Delicious and good for you.

Millies Savory Sipping Broth Teas // Wasn't interested so I never did try it. Sounds pretty cool though.

Organic Fruit Snacks // Definitely one of my favorites of this month! I've heard of Yum Earth Organics, but have never tried, but I am now hooked. I've also tried their gummi worms which were found at Walgreens.

Heavenly Morsels of Baked Cinnamon Corn // I've found cosmos creations at my local Safeway so I was excited to see a flavor that we don't carry in my box. Delicious little morsels of puff corn lightly sprinkled with cinnamon.

All Natural Roasted Pepper and Artichoke Bruschetta // Have yet to try.

Roasted Garlic Hummus Dip // Have yet to try. The thought of unrefrigerated hummus weirds me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friend and thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog!
I truly appreciate the comments, advice and encouragement you leave me here :)

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme