Easy Peasy Shepherd's Pie

October 22, 2013



It's been over a month since we've been back from our vacation and getting intro the groove of things has been tougher than I thought. I've become lazy and use to not cooking while on vacation, so all quick and simple meals is a huge plus in my book and this is definitely one of them!

Easy Peasy Shepherd's Pie
recipe from six sisters stuff

1 lb ground beef (or turkey)
1 can condensed tomato soup
1 can condensed minestrone soup
1 can green beans
4 cups mashed potatoes
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
salt and pepper to taste

Brown hamburger and drain.

Add soup and green beans; season with salt and pepper.

Pour into large 9x13 casserole dish. Top with mashed potatoes (real potatoes, instant, pre-made or tater tots).

Spread cheese on top of potatoes. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.



1 comment:

  1. Yum! And pinned! I love Shepherd's Pie and I can't wait to try out this recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Hi friend and thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog!
I truly appreciate the comments, advice and encouragement you leave me here :)

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme