Lifeway Kefir Review

August 15, 2013



I recently received a coupon from Influenster to test out Lifeway Kefir Probiotic. Even using their store locator, I had a hard time finding their products near me, so instead, I gifted my friend Beth the coupons since she had some in her fridge.

What is probiotics? Probiotics are a friendly bacteria. Once they are in your system, research shows evidence that they may support immunity and promote better digestion. They also may help aid with weight loss, lactose-intolerance and regulating the body after you take antibiotics.

I tried some of the strawberry flavored one and it's not that bad. It's thick like yogurt, but drinkable and slightly enjoyable. I'm not a fan of the tang. I also liked that it's lactose free which is a huge bonus for me. I'm not lactose-intolerant, but some dairy products out there do make me sick even having a little bit.

1 comment:

  1. Hubs liked the lactose free part also. I didn't entirely love it, but it was alright. I agree with your opinion of it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi friend and thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog!
I truly appreciate the comments, advice and encouragement you leave me here :)

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme