Sunday Social: Favorites

December 23, 2012


image via food fashionista


What is your favorite ice cream flavor? I have more than one favorite go to flavor. I really love phish food, cherry garcia, anything with caramel, mint chocolate chip and neopolitan. Coffee and Green Tea is also a fave.

What is your favorite smell? For perfume, I really like clean, sweet floral scents. I have found a lot of holiday candle scents this year which normally I wouldn't of liked. Merry Cookie, Cider Lane (smells just like caramel apples) and Cafe Au Lait. There's many more scents I've tried from Bath & Body Works which I am loving, but I won't list. Another scent is Birthday Cake which I picked up from TJ Maxx. I personally do not like cake batter scents or doughy scents, but this year I am loviiiiiing it!



What is your favorite TV commercial? (Past or Present) I can't find the original commercial, but I remember hearing this song from it. Even though this isn't the time of music genre I usually listen to, I love it! Another favorite I think is the Fanta soda song with the girls dressed up as fruits. Wanna Fanta?! Ooooh another one I find funny is the contact lense commercial. Where the lady is like "Look with your special eyes." It reminds me of my hubby who has incredibly awesome eyesight and he says he has eyes like a hawk. After typing it out, I think I'm the only weirdo who would find it funny. Another funny one is the Lay's commercial with the lady eating it and practically having an orgasm over it LOL

What is your favorite day of the week? Wednesday. It's the middle of the week and the weekend is close by :)

What is your favorite way to waste time? Go on the internet and look at stuff, play facebook games, watch Korean variety shows... sleep.

What is your favorite article of clothing? (Feel free to show a picture) Favorite article of clothing.... Ummm my sleep shirts? HAHA I don't have any favorites right now. I do have this EOD wounded warrior hoodie which I loooooove to live in. I've washed it quite a bit and it's ever so slowly shrinking :(

A Complete Waste of Makeup


Come on over and link up with Neely!

7 comments:

  1. Stopping over from Sunday Social. I love your commercials. They are both funny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea and Thank you for stopping by :) Hopfefully I'm not the only crazy one who thinks those commercials are funny.

      Delete
  2. Hi Yen,

    Love your blog design and your ice cream choices :D!

    Love, Qaroline
    http://qarolinesqonundrums.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Qaroline :) I actually just changed my layout last night. I just checked out your blog and I've never had a Nougat flavored ice cream (darn USA) but it sounds delicious!

      Delete
  3. Found your blog through the link up & look forward to following you.
    That commercial is so funny.

    Happy Holidays
    somethingaboutyounme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Holidays and thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. Mmm! Phish food is one of my top faves too. Sadly, the closest I can get to it here is half-baked, which lucky for me happens to also be a B&J's favorite. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Hi friend and thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog!
I truly appreciate the comments, advice and encouragement you leave me here :)

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme