1. What do you miss most about being a kid? I really miss not having any big responsibilities and being carefree without a care in the world. I also miss being insansely healthy. So healthy, I've never even had the chicken pox before.
2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it? My mom calls me 香香 (xiāng xiāng) even til this day. It means fragrant, scented, perfumed, spiced, sweet-smelling (Google translate said sweet-smelting haha). Honestly, I don't know why. Me and my brother likes to joke around saying she calls me 'smell smell'. In high school, I use to wear my hair like Pucca and my tennis coach called me Panda and that name literally stuck! My brother introduces me to his friends, frat brothers, girlfriends as PANDA.
3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess? I remember when I was in first grade or so and we were playing tag and when I went to go tag someone, they moved and I hit the metal pole. Lost my first tooth, but I stopped playing tag after that. We would play kickball/handball a lot, hang out at the monkey bars, and trade stickers. Til I got older, it was more of sitting around gossiping and catching up on homework.
4. What did you want to be when you grew up? For a time, I wanted to be a grade school teacher, but then I learned I have a potty mouth. Then I want to be a SAHM, but as we know, that has yet to happen and it has been very disappointing and a long journey. Now, I want to, or one day to open up a cookie shop.
5. What was your favorite toy? You know, I've been googling images since last night and I can't find the image(s) I want! I know I was definitely a Barbie girl and probably played it a little longer than I probably should of. I do remember loving the Skip It. Oh, and my "imaginary friends".
6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about? The only thing I can think of is my pronunciation in some Chinese words like wolf. My mom likes to bring it up from time to time. When I got older and I had a very messy room, my mom use to call my room Brooklyn. As in Brooklyn, New York.
You can link up at Neely's Blog!