Fall is Here!

September 28, 2012



This past week or so, I've noticed I've just been in this funk. Aside from missing my husband so much and knowing he's not going to be coming home any time soon is starting to wear me down. I've also have become lazy and haven't been cooking anything delicious, let alone bake. At least the house is still fairly clean though.

One thing I've definitely been looking forward to is having my friend Jenny come out next weekend! Ahhh definitely a much needed girl time. It'll be October soon which also means all the TV shows will be back on! HIMYM, Bang Bang Theory, Gossip Girl, Revenge, Vampire Diaries... Any shows you're looking forward to?

Can you believe Fall is finally here?! We were having a late summer and just last week we were still in the high 80s! This week, not so much... it's dropped to the 60s with nights being in the 40s. Thank God for these dogs to keep me nice and toasty at night! A couple things I know I'll miss the most about Fall is all the beautiful tree foliage I saw when we were stationed in Upstate New York. It was amazing and absolutely breathtaking. I'll need to dig through my photos and post some here. I'm also going to miss going to Burrville Cider Mill, buying piping hot, fresh, homemade apple cider doughnuts and their homemade apple cider. I miss you so much North Country! Honestly, I absolutely miss my friends and our old unit there. By far the BEST battalion we've ever been in and we were in an EOD company *sigh*

I want to also say Thank You So Much to everyone who has participated in my giveaway so far. I have really been enjoying reading everyone's comment about what they're looking forward to this month, but Tess at The Framed Lady gave me a good giggle because she's looking forward to wearing mustard yellow! Though, I don't think I can pull off that color, but it's a gorgeous color indeed.

Anyways, I'm currently trying to type this post and catch up on Season 8 of Grey's Anatomy! I know the new season just came out and I'm really tempted to watch it, but I'd be completely lost if I did. Plus I heard Season 8 finale was intense!!

11 comments:

  1. I didn't want to get into Revenge, but now I can't wait for it to start on Sunday. I'm also glad HIMYM, Big Bang Theory and 2 Broke Girls is back. The premiere of Greys was good, but that's all I'll say. Do you watch Scandal?

    Where Upstate NY were you? When I was younger we were station at Griffis, but I believe they've been closed for some time now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watch way too many TV shows, but I've never heard of Scandal, but I'll definitely have to check that out. I keep hearing the premiere of Greys was good and I know the season 8 finale was awesome, but really sad. I'm only on episode 14... not there yet.

      We were stationed at Fort Drum which was a hour or so up from Syracuse, 30 minutes to the Canada border. I've never heard of Griffis, but I know a few years or so back, they shut down a lot of military posts/bases. So, you're a military "brat"?

      Delete
  2. Awe, Hang in there. I love your site and thank you for all the work you do , I know it's very time consuming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww your comment just made my day!! Thank you :)

      Delete
  3. I am so sorry you have to be away from your hubby - I can't imagine how hard that must be. Sending you lots of love, xo. PS: LOVE fall! Can you believe it's here already?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm wellll we dont have cable so I dont know what shows I can look forward to LOL But I LOVE Big bang theory! And all the CW shows.

    Deployments suck, end of story. If you want to ever text me and rant about how much they suck let me know and I'll give you my number.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA *hugs* Thanks Kristy! Message me on fb :)
      Do you guys have a computer hooked up to your tv?

      Delete
    2. Putting your button on my blow now, thanks for responding :)

      Delete
    3. No, it's not difficult... I was gonna give you another option, but I'll have to facebook you. I also put your button on my blog now! :)

      Delete

Hi friend and thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog!
I truly appreciate the comments, advice and encouragement you leave me here :)

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme