Passionfruit Ads + CHEAP Ad spots for sale!

September 8, 2012

I just learned about Passionfruit Ads through Monkeys and Tutus and I'm over the moon excited! It's absolutely free to sign up, but they do charge you a small fee if someone purchases an ad space from you. I'm definitely trying to get my blog a little more out there and I know a few weeks ago I posted about my ad spots being free, but they're practically still free at $4 for a 250x250px and $2 for 250x150px.

What can I provide for you? Whatever you want! I'll promote you on my blog of course and on Twitter. You know what though, I'm extremely new to this so I will help you as much as I can.

My Stats as of Sept 8, 2012

from my first post in June 15, 2012 Pageviews all time history 2,299
Pageviews last month 612
Pageviews Yesterday 43
GFC 8


3 comments:

  1. I have passionfruit ads too! I do swaps with bloggers if you want to check out my "sponsor me" page and use the code "swapper" on the tiny boxes option, feel free to head on over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grеat websitе, sstick with it!

    Feel free to surrf tto my webpage - tamanu oil benefits

    ReplyDelete

Hi friend and thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog!
I truly appreciate the comments, advice and encouragement you leave me here :)

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme