Mani Monday Link Up

August 22, 2012





This was suppose to be posted on Monday, but I didn't get around to painting my nails til yesterday. I've been feeling a bit blue... maybe because there's an upcoming deployment staring me down from around the corner. No, really, it's literally right around the corner. Anyways, I picked up this gorgeous fall berry color the other day and was so excited to use it! To me, the color is between a cranberry, merlot and/or bing cherries, but that's after 2 coats. Apparently the application is a 2 swipe deal because of it's rounded tip brush, but I didn't care for it too much. At $23 per bottle which is insane, but it was a well worth splurge on my end. It comforted me just a tiny bit.

Just for fun, Heather from Glitter and Gloss is holding a giveaway! Hence this post since I post all my beauty related topics over on Beauty School Dropout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friend and thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog!
I truly appreciate the comments, advice and encouragement you leave me here :)

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme