What's Inside My Bag

May 10, 2012



I have always wanted to do one of these! Thankfully the sun is out and there's a lot of natural light inside the house and figure today is a good day. Thank you Frankie & Maggie for lending me your doggy pillow as a back drop, though when I told them to go to their bed, Frankie plopped down on this pillow while I was sorting out my goods haha

This is what I normally carry in my fabulous Michael Kors purse that I received on our 8 year wedding anniversary this past February. I really need to clean out my purse though! I have a mess of paper and old receipts, candy and just junk on the bottom of my purse.

1 Michael Kors Handbag
2 Color block Velle Purse from Umba Box
3 Grey Checkbook Wallet from Urban Outfitters, Pen & RPM 5 Gum
4 B&BW Peach & Citrus lotion, Prescribed inhaler, Smith's strawberry lip balm, Small pink rose mirror from Target $1 section & Alba passion fruit nectar lip balm
5 Coin purse from Francesca Collections
6 Glass holder from Forever21 I think
7 Blood Glucose tester

1 comment:

  1. oooh fun fun!! Actually your bag is the perfect balance of grown up and fun!! :)

    Thanks so much for popping by my blog! :)

    xo Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Hi friend and thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog!
I truly appreciate the comments, advice and encouragement you leave me here :)

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme