Rest in Peace Israel- We Remember

May 16, 2012



Where do I begin this post? This past weekend, I received some tragic news about a close friend and have since then been carrying around a heavy heart, eyes constantly watery, lots of thinking, lots of crying and just grieving.

On May 12, 2012, Israel P. Nuanes died in Afghanistan due to wounds of an IED. He served in the 741st ORD Company, 84th EOD Battalion, 71st ORD of Fort Bliss, Texas.

Please keep his family and friends in your thoughts and prayers through this rough time.

I would also like to personally Thank my friends and IG friends for the all likes and condolences you have sent my way and to his family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friend and thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog!
I truly appreciate the comments, advice and encouragement you leave me here :)

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme