Sunday Social: My Fave 3's

January 20, 2013

I can't believe it's already been a week since my last Sunday Social and another week with no new posts! I do have a couple drafts I have been meaning to finish up..... hopefully this week will be a better blog week.

Sunday Social


Top 3 Favorite Kinds of Food Asian... Vietnamese, Chinese/Taiwanese (authentic only), Japanese, Korean, Thai nomnomnoms. I'm also a sucker for cake and steak, but not together.

First 3 Things you do in the morning Check email, Weather app and My games... all the while holding in my pee!

Last 3 Things you do at night Shower, watch my shows and things on Youtube/Netflix etc and have Maggie lick my feet :)

3 TV shows you NEVER miss Revenge, Hart of Dixie and American Horror Story

3 Places you want to visit Korea, Europe and probably go back to Taiwan.

3 People you can always count on I have learned that people kinda suck. Aside from my mom, I would say Jenny and sometimes my hubby when he's not too busy playing video games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friend and thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog!
I truly appreciate the comments, advice and encouragement you leave me here :)

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme