Where Have I Been?

November 18, 2012



Seems like I've been living in lala land over here for the past week or so. Thanks to some of you who have reached out to me and yes, I'm still alive and doing alright. Can you guys believe it's almost Thanksgiving?! This month seriously has gone by so quick! Usually I'm the one to drone on about how the faster time goes the faster my hubby comes home, but I swear, I blinked and November is already almost over! It's been raining a looooot lately, not that that's any news considering I live in the Pacific Northwest, temperature has been dropping and I'm hoping that it doesn't snow here this year. Don't get me wrong, I love snow, but I like it better when it's in a state that really knows how to take care of it's roads!

With Thanksgiving coming up this week, I've already decorated and put up my Christmas tree and stockings. We actually gave away our tree before we moved here since we wanted to buy a real tree this year, buuuuuuut duty calls and Husband is gone for a year. The tree I bought is one of those pre-lit ones and Target was selling it for only $50 when prior looking at it online a week or so before, it was priced at about $75-$85! Personally, I loooooove this tree so much! Putting it together was incredibly easy since our old tree had a gazillion sections to put together and this one was just the base and 3 sections.



Sorry for cutting this post super short, it's almost 330PM here and I gotta get ready to go pick up my mom from the airport! What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving?

5 comments:

  1. It looks good! I am glad your mom is spending time with you this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome... i'm gonna decor my boyfriend's apartment before I pick him up from the airport hahaha... i call it a surprise haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also live in the PNW, the rain was so crazy today. The tree looks awesome
    On Thanksgiving we are having 2 dinners, my family and my husbands. So lots of food, family time and fun
    Myranda
    www.prettylivingpdx.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yen! That's a gorgeous tree! Lovely. I'm a new follower. Would love if you checked me out and followed back. Thanks so much!

    Sincerely,
    Joanna
    www.ModaMamaBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi friend and thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog!
I truly appreciate the comments, advice and encouragement you leave me here :)

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme