Happy Halloweenie!

October 31, 2012



Hope everyone is having or had a thrilling Halloween/weekend! I quickly put the dogs in Frankie's old costumes as some of them are still packed away somewhere when we moved. Here's a photo of Frankie wearing the same costume 3 years ago.



Frankie this year was a reindeer HAHA See, now you know I wasn't kidding when I said I couldn't find any of their other costumes. They only wore it for 5 minutes anyways. Quick enough for me to snap a few pics on my phone in poor lighting, but at least they got a treat for it!



Passing out candy went by pretty quick. I was generous this year and the kids got a small handful. One kid actually opened my door which the dad apologized and told his kid (who looked about 4) that he couldn't just open people's doors. I was more worried about my dogs running out though. One kid kept yelling out "Gimme candy! I want candy right now"... how rude! He was really young, probably too young to understand the whole concept of don't be a rude little boy. Oh well. Overall, a great night and I'm glad it's all over. I also headed out to Bath & Body Works earlier since they're doing their sale again *sigh* On top of that, I also had a coupon, so my 3 wicks were only $8 a piece!!

Alright, time to catch up on some blogs. Have a safe one!

1 comment:

  1. they are too cute! happy belated halloween :P i really need to get me some holiday candles!

    ReplyDelete

Hi friend and thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog!
I truly appreciate the comments, advice and encouragement you leave me here :)

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme