1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of?
A) Go back to school. I'm a dabbler, jack of all trades master in none. I wouldn't know what to major in and being in a room full of young ones is very intimidating!
image via howhigh.ca
B) Open up a cookie shop. I'm my own worse enemy. There's so much to baking I still want to learn and perfect some more before I dive into opening a business. It'll always be a dream and one day it'll come true.
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
image via us military medals
3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?
To get a job! Friends and family coming to visit. In honesty, I am ready for 2012 to be over. To me, it means my husband will be home next year!
4. What are your hopes for your blog?
To see it continue to grow and make more friends! So far, I've met some pretty awesome people and can't wait to see where this blog will take me.
5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
No. We're just stationed here for now. Hubby sees us moving back home (Orange County, CA), but cost of living is pretty ridiculous. Not sure where I see us living.
6. What is your morning routine?
I'm currently a SAHW, so I sometimes roll out of bed pretty late, take the dogs out, check my email and things, hang out, clean. Yea, it's pretty boring.