1) When you're feeling down, what do you do to pick yourself up?
To be honest, there has been quite a few "feeling down" moments in the past couple weeks since my husband left and I... I, hmmm... actually have no clue what I do. Usually I just bake, but since it's just me, I don't bake that often. I probably paint my nails, have a good cry, listen to my KPOP/Dubstep extremely loud or I text my husband.
2) If you had to live in a different time period, which would you prefer?
I don't know why, but I've always found the 50s to be interesting. It's probably just my secret love for poodle skirts.
3) What is the most creative Halloween costume you've ever worn?
I am the least creative when it comes to Halloween! I just NEVER got into Halloween like most people. I know when I was younger, my mom would always make me wear my traditional Chinese outfit which was bright pink satin with red trimming and flowers. One year she did let me borrow my neighbor's dress and I was a flapper. I think that was my favorite of all time. One year, I just honestly didn't care so I put on sweatpants and a hoodie and called myself a "jogger".
4) Five weird things about you we wouldn't know without being told?
- Up til winter of 2010, I couldn't drive a car if my right foot had shoes on. Since we were stationed at Drum and it snows like crazy, I had to learn to drive with my shoes because it was freezing and I really had no choice.
- When I'm nervous or scared to do something or even when I'm just bored, I start picking the skin around my thumbs. I don't know WHY I do it, but I've been doing it since I was a kid and I use to get scolded for it. So, um sorry my thumbs are sometimes icky to look at.
- I sorta like to count people's fingers and toes. When I was younger, I met a family friend who had an extra finger and when I got older, I use to go to my best friend Jeannie's and I discovered her mom has an extra pinkie toe. So, YEA.
- I have an unhealthy
- On top of hoarding nail polishes, I also hoard hand soaps from Bath & Body Works and candles.
5) What would you tell your 16-year-old self?
Be more adventurous, more out-going, more fun, less shy, do better in school and don't worry about boys!
Come join in at My Beautiful Crazy Life