June Birchbox

June 15, 2012



Subscription boxes are very in right now! I started Birchbox just a few months ago and from the survey I did on myself, I mostly got okay, not too exciting things, but compared to other people's boxes? I was often left pretty sad. Someone commented on Youtube for me to change my profile which I did and in my May box, I received a Rose Sugar lip balm by Fresh, which I am in love with Fresh products!
June box came earlier this week and I was surprised to find designer band-aids! I've never seen them before and I'm not sure if I really want to open them? What if in 10 years, I can sell them for a lot of money HAHA In a lot of my boxes, I receive a lot of skin care. Maybe because I'm at that age level 25+ nearing 30, so they think I need nothing more than a ton of skincare products.

In this box, I received Scalisi Skincare Anti-Aging Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 which I really like so far and it has SPF 30! My skin as of late has been really dry and flaky and it really makes me a sad Panda. It's June and I'm still wearing sweaters! Sometimes I have the fireplace running. Another product I received is Apothederm™ Stretch Mark Cream, which I have yet to try on my ugly stretch marks, but it a pretty good size sample, but it's not enough to cover all my stretch marks haha Another pretty awesome samples I received was the CleanWell Hand Sanitizing Wipes which I keep in my purse for those go to moments if I either run out of hand sanitizer or need to freshen up my hands. Everyone received a theBalm® cosmetics Stainiac, which I have yet to test out (I'm kind of a hoarder and haven't used some products I got a few months ago). From IG posts, the color looks subtle and not anything crazy which is good. Lastly, my husband or the man in your life, received John Varvatos Star U.S.A. sample which is thankfully not a disgusting overpowering old man cologne.

Overall, a pretty decent box. I really wish I received the Eyeko stick that I've seen in some people's boxes or even the Stila bronzer. Can't be tootoo choosy. Though, my friend received a ziplock bag!! A cute one, but really?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friend and thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog!
I truly appreciate the comments, advice and encouragement you leave me here :)

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme