Current Crush: Makeup

June 6, 2012



Danielle of Framed Frosting posted a current crush Thursday and my current crush is makeup. I usually never buy them, but I really blame Youtube and all the gurus I follow! Right now I am in love with Revlon's lip stain + balm. It's very pigmented, goes on smooth and the colors I chose look really great! These are really popular right now and I would recommend snagging up a few because the popular colors are vanishing off the shelves! I purchased Smitten which is like a cranberry color and Cherish is like a hot pinkish color. Both gorgeous in my opinion.



Current Crush Thursdays

2 comments:

  1. makeup is ALWAYS my crush ;) i LOVE falsies, i wish i wore them more!! you should do a swatch of the stains and balms for us!

    ReplyDelete

Hi friend and thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog!
I truly appreciate the comments, advice and encouragement you leave me here :)

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme