Lazy Sunday

May 7, 2012

How was everyone's weekend? The dogs and I had a pretty chill weekend and a ever so lazy Sunday to match. It has been gloomy and rainy all week and was excited when Sunday rolled around and it was beautiful and sunny out! I am addicted to Instagram (add me! @yenlinge) and someone I am following posted a Sonic strawberry cream slush and I just had to go try it yesterday. Aside from the looooong line, it was definitely worth it. It tastes just like a strawberry milkshake, but not as thick as a regular one. SOSOSO good! And since the weather was gorgeous, I decided to whip out my lomography camera my husband bought me awhile ago. I think I finished the roll, but we'll see when I eventually get it printed. Sorry, I'm getting completely sidetracked because I'm watching the Bad Girls Club and these people are CRAZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friend and thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog!
I truly appreciate the comments, advice and encouragement you leave me here :)

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme