Facing East in Bellevue, WA

May 23, 2012



I have been craving Chinese food that is not from panda express or a buffet and was so excited when a friend recommended Facing East. We came on Friday night and was sad to find out dinner hour didn't start til 5pm and we got there a little before 4pm! It was definitely worth the wait though.
We ordered the pork burger, oh-a-jian, beef noodle soup with thick noodles, this spicy beef dish my husband ordered and I got a milk tea with boba.
Pork burger was DELICIOUS! The oh-a-jian was really good too! Definitely brought me back to when I would visit my cousins in Taiwan. Beef noodle soup was... a little disappointing. I definitely have had better in SoCal! I didn't really eat the dish my husband ordered and it wasn't even that good. My milk tea with boba was good, but not cold enough. At least the boba was cooked correctly.
Overall, it was still a great meal and I wish it wasn't so far, but it's definitely worth the drive! I also saw on their specials menu that they had Yóu fàn which I want to try if it's still available!

Facing East
1075 Bellevue Way NE
Ste B-2
(between 12th St & 11th St)
Bellevue, WA 98004 | 425. 688.2986

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friend and thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog!
I truly appreciate the comments, advice and encouragement you leave me here :)

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme