Biscoff Crunch

April 30, 2012

Image

Just like Pinterest, Biscoff cookies are all the rage at the moment. When Biscoff first started popping up all over the food blogs, I was in the middle of packing and moving cross country, but I was lucky to find a jar at Hannaford's in Watertown. It was definitely love at first taste. After moving here and while shopping at the commissary the other day, I saw packages of Biscoff cookies and I was over the moon since I've been dying to make Picky-Palate's Biscoff cookies.

The original recipe called for 20 cookies finely crushed and 20 more for the extra crunch. I only bought one package of cookies, but the crunch is still very much there. DH even commented saying they're better then Girl Scout Cookies! That's saying a lot, especially coming from him. I won't be posting the recipe here, but definitely check out Jenny's amazing blog Picky-Palate.
Biscoff Crunch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friend and thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog!
I truly appreciate the comments, advice and encouragement you leave me here :)

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme