Sunday Social

May 19, 2013

Sunday Social


Oh man... I haven't posted in a week! My baaaad. I also don't have any posts scheduled either *cries* I have been having lady issues and haven't cooked anything new this week. On top of that, Saturday afternoon, I woke up fine, but then my eyes felt weird, I had a massive headache so I took a nap. Got Starbucks and everything went downhill from there. I totally ralphed everywhereeee. I mean, through the nose and everything. You know, we haven't had kids yet, but I honestly can't imagine women who go through morning sickness all the time. I ralphed once and that took a huge toll on me and I went and laid down for a nap. *applaud* to you ladies!

I haven't participated in a Sunday Social since the end of last year, but I'm back today :) If you want to participate, follow Neely and Ashley.

1. What is your favorite kind of surprise? I haven't really been surprised that much in my lifetime. I'm actually a really good guesser... Both times my husband proposed, I already guessed it. Wait, I do have a story. My husband came home in February for R&R and because it was our 9th year wedding anniversary. Usually I pester him about getting me flowers and stuff. So, I remember going to Costco and I bought myself flowers because if he didn't, I'll just fake it like he did haha But, I came home from Costco and he rushed inside the garage and surprised me with 2 bouquets of flowers! Which totally caught me off guard. Oh waiiit.. the question my favorite kind of surprise. My answer is, if you CAN surprise me :)


image from No Knows Weddings

2. Flowers or Chocolate? I like chocolate, but I can only consume so much especially when I'm a diabetic, but I am a huge sucker for flowers. Especially peonies and my new found love for ranunculus.

3. What is your favorite summertime activity? Air Conditioner blasted and snuggling up in the blanket. I don't like summer. I don't like the heat. I don't like being in the sun a lot. I hate sweating. Wow, I got some serious issues haha I think my favorite summer activity, is just hanging out with dogs and husband... which is pretty much all year round anyways.


image from Red Bubble

4. Do you have any vacations planned this Summer? Well, considering my husband will still be deployed (we're almooooost there) this summer, so nope. But, I am actually heading back to Cali next month for my best friend's wedding. When the hubby gets back, we do plan to take a mini vacation which I am so excited about!

5. Favorite Summer Holiday? How many summer holidays are there?! I only know 4th of July. Aside from that, I would say our birthdays. His falls in late July and mine is early September.

6. Dream Vacation? I've always said Paris, but I don't know if they hubby is the Paris type of guy. After reading Michelle's blog, I really want to go back to Asia with the hubby. Hell, just going some where in the US is okay with me.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, I'd always choose chocolate!! Flowers are usually droopy in a week, unless they're potted (which I just might prefer!) but chocolate...oh chocolate!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm picky with my chocolates? This past anniversary/valentine's I just chose my own box of Godiva truffles, but we ended up sharing which was really fun. He ate his so fast and he'd eye mine and ask to trade haha

      Delete

Hi friend and thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog!
I truly appreciate the comments, advice and encouragement you leave me here :)

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme