Graze Box: Week 2

February 21, 2013

I received my second Graze box awhile back and I am currently loving these surprise snack boxes! Like I said, I am a huge snacker and these always arrive on days when I'm feeling extra snack-y. Thanks to all the friends who signed up using my exclusive code :)


Summer Pudding
yogurt coated sunflower seeds, blackcurrants, sponge pieces and cranberries
verdict: Since I had these awhile ago, I actually do not remember the taste, but I must not of liked it enough because I trashed it.



Tropical Sundae
pineapple, mango and banana coins
verdict: Tropical party in my mouth! I love that their fruit pieces are nice and chewy. The mango was surprisingly delicious.



The British Barbecue
rosemary crostini, mini basil breadsticks, fiery seeds and smoked almonds
verdict: Trashed! Herb snacks = BBQ? Definitely was my least favorite of all the snacks I've received.



Apple and Cinnamon Flapjack
rustic rolled oat flapjack with apple and cinnamon
verdict: If Graze sold their flapjacks individually, I would be the first in line to purchase! They are incredibly moist and sosososo good!


6 comments:

  1. The only one of these I have tried is the tropical sundae and we loved it as well! I'm so glad to see other grazers out there who are in love with getting these little boxes in! I love going to my mailbox and finding them :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the korean rice snacks I got! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flapjacks too. I got another style last week. Just as moist. I'd eat a whole pan of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got the fruit and nut one. I just wanted to sit in their office and eat flapjacks all day haha

      Delete

Hi friend and thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog!
I truly appreciate the comments, advice and encouragement you leave me here :)

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme