Sunday Social: New Years

December 30, 2012



1. Favorite New Years eve you’ve had before I've only had 2 memorable NYE and the first one was back in 2007... jello shots and lots of booze with friends, a camo print thong and secrets spilled. Now, I don't drink. I mean...EVER. I had maybe 2 jello shots early in the game and I was already in lala world and that's when the thong came out to play. My second NYE was in 2008 when we were living in Florida for EOD school and I remember we went down to the harbor where they were doing a texas hold 'em night and I was kicking serious ass! I did so amazing and N did so amazing we definitely racked up a lot of tickets and ended up winning a TV!!

2. Are you doing anything for NYE this year and if so what? This year? Absolutely nothing! I'll probably facetime my husband, but NYE will be long over for him.

3. Name a book we should all read come January? Truthfully, I haven't read a book in MONTHS! How about you recommend me one istead :)

4. What are your new years resolutions? Get my health back on track and try to make my body Baby ready... eliminate the bad and intake the good. Get a job or find a job selling things... cookies on Etsy??? Not too sure where to even start with that one. Exercise more. R&R is right around the corner so, try to look hot? Puahahaha

Sunday Social


2 comments:

  1. A cousin of mine actually sells cookies on esty, and seems to be doing all right with it. So it is possible if that's what you want to do. I believe her shop is called Bake all Things, if you wanted to look through it for inspiration.

    And yes, I'm stopping by from Sunday Social!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just looked her up on Etsy I actually have her hearted already! I'm thinking about it, but I know there's paperwork and stuff that needs to be done, but I'm so confused! haha

      Delete

Hi friend and thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog!
I truly appreciate the comments, advice and encouragement you leave me here :)

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme