Baked Basil Balsamic Chicken

April 30, 2012

Image

Where do I begin about this chicken?! It was AMAZING good! Sweet from the honey and basil, a little tart from the balsamic and I honestly have to say, one of the best chicken dinner I've made thus far!! Best of all, NO SALT ADDED! You must, must I tell you, to try this recipe. Everything should already be in your pantry, so there's really no reason not to. If you don't like it, add some salt, but I personally think its not needed. The original recipe calls to grill it, but I baked it instead.

Baked Basil Balsamic Chicken

1 tsp evoo

1/4 cup balsamic vinegar

1 TBsp honey

3 TBsp basil, roughly chopped (definitely use fresh!)

3 medium garlic cloves, minced

4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (i only used 2)

1) In a large bowl or ziplock bag, add all the ingredients and marinate in fridge 15-30 minutes.

2) Preheat oven to 350F

3) Put marinaded chicken on baking sheet lined with foil and pour leftover marinade over chicken breasts.

4) Bake for 30-35 minutes til cooked through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friend and thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog!
I truly appreciate the comments, advice and encouragement you leave me here :)

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme